For the past 13+ years, Inneract Project has been focused on providing free education and advocacy programs to over a thousand underserved youth. We introduce students to design through a series of classes and initiatives that increase student knowledge and exposure to design fields. The money we raise helps us provide students access to our programs for free, so that they might have an equal educational opportunity.
As we move to the next phase of our growth, we plan to take our organization up a notch, providing:
- Retention track: Youth taking classes throughout middle & high school
- Entrepreneurship programs for youth
- Initiatives to increase diversity in design
- An app to communicate directly with our parents and volunteers
- Extend our education curriculum to cities outside the Bay Area.
- Deeper outreach into communities of color
- Integration into public schools
Shop for a Cause! Add us on Amazon!
Learn more about how you can get involved!
Inneract Project is a registered exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our EIN is 46-4900574